This cart stretches your investment by serving a variety of projection needs. Features include portrait-to-landscape rotation, 20" effortless height adjustment and 20° independent display tilt.
Get optimal positioning for both seated and standing audiences, in any application, in any part of your facility.
Ergotron 24-192-085 stretches your investment by serving a variety of projection needs. Features include portrait-to-landscape rotation, 20" (51 cm) effortless height adjustment and 20° independent display tilt. Handles displays weighing 90–120 lbs (41–54 kg). Get optimal positioning for both seated and standing audiences, in any application, in any part of your facility.
- Move digital content to where you need it
- Rotate your display to portrait or landscape orientation—no need to reinstall display
- Optional camera shelf accessory converts any space into a video conference center
- Easily roll cart through standard-size doorways and over thresholds
- Narrow footprint allows presenter to move closer to the display; easily tucks into corners or nests with other carts for space-saving storage
- Constant Force technology enables smooth, effortless portrait-to-landscape rotation, tilt and height adjustment. Adjusts with just a touch—no knobs or levers
- Modular cable management channels conceal and organise cables
- Maximise your technology investment by sharing a large display over multiple rooms
- Second-generation design and 47 separate quality tests ensure reliability and optimum performance
- Speedy assembly and installation
90–120 lbs (41—54.4 kg). Main shelf = 30 lbs (13.6 kg); cable shelf = 5 lbs (2.2 kg); if MMC Video-Conferencing Kit is added, display weight capacity is diminished by 3 lbs (1.4 kg); if 800 mm Accessory Kit is added, display weight capacity is diminished
(51 cm) 20 in
(P/L) 90 degree
Compatible with CPU sizes from 12" H x 3" D to 18" H x 8.5" D (300 x 80 mm to 460 x 220 mm)
Horizontal measurement = 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm or 600 mm. Vertical measurement = 200 mm or 225 mm to 400 mm. With optional 800 mm Accessory Kit (97-489, ordered separately), horizontal measurement can be expanded to 800 mm or 660 mm.
66"L x 20"H x 14"D (1680 x 503 x 335 mm)
101 lbs (46 kg)
Three (3) years
61" and larger in
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX
- Neo-Flex Mobile MediaCenter UHD Stand
- Display and Pan Assembly
- Lower Main Shelf
- 4 x 4″ Casters (Two Locking)
- Rear Cable Shelf
- Cable Channel Kit
- Mounting Hardware