Features include 20″ (51 cm) height adjustment (work sitting or standing), compact footprint and a fleet of accessories. The small platform creates engaging environments for personalised 1-to-1 video viewing or small-group learning sessions. Integrated Constant Force technology improves viewing comfort and enhances productivity with effortless height adjustment.
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future videoconferencing or computer equipment. Use a laptop or CPU; features a fleet of accessories to meet individualised computing needs
- Easily moves through small doorways and over thresholds
- Use inside an office cubicle or small meeting space; compact design offers personalised video or computing
- Work sitting or standing with ergonomic 20″ (51 cm) height-adjustment range
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch height adjustment
- Safe and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management storage areas
Ergotron 24-194-055, height adjustable cart is compact and easy to move through small doorways. It fits in small meeting areas and also in cubicles. With 20" of height adjustment, you can easily work sitting or standing with this cart. Ideal for healthcare industry and also web conferencing and tele-medicine applications.
Double your view and move it too. Configure this compact, height-adjustable computer cart to your needs: Flexible open architecture supports a wide range of dual-display configurations and a fleet of accessories. With the separately ordered Camera Shelf accessory, it’s perfect for web conferencing or other image-intensive applications like telemedicine.
Features include 20" (51 cm) height adjustment (work sitting or standing), small footprint and advanced cable management.
Up to 22". Maxi outside width of display is 21.25" when displays are 2" (5 cm) thick. This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22"-diagonal screen-size monitor. Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness.
Total load on height-adjustment assembly = 50 lbs (22 kg). Includes contents of Worksurface, Cable Storage Box and LCD Pivots. LCD Pivot capacity = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.4 kg) per display, 12–28 lbs (5.4–12.7 kg) for both displays.
(51 cm) 20 in
VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100 (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
CPUs attach safely to rear of cart with CPU Holder: Adjusts from 12"H x 3"D to 18"H x 8.5"D (30 x 8 cm to 46 x 22 cm)
CPU Holder Capacity
40 lbs (18 kg)
16.5"W x 14"D (42 x 36 cm)
Compact Wheel to Wheel Base Dimensions
17"W x 20.5"D (43 x 52 cm)
45.5"H x 19.75"W x 24"D (1156 x 502 x 610 mm)
82 lbs (37 kg)
Three (3) years
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX
- Neo-Flex Dual WideView WorkSpace Cart
- Crossbar with two LCD mounts
- Integrated worksurface/ keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray
- Scanner holder bracket
- Mouse holder
- Rear handle
- Cable storage box
- CPU holder
- 4 x Dual casters